Assistant work in manufacture - Poděbrady
What kind of person should our new colleague be?
- Apprenticeship or secondary school in the food, chemical, or agricultural industry is an advantage
- We expect reliability and thoroughness
- We require time flexibility (three-shift continuous operation)
- Practice in production is an advantage, but we will teach graduates
What can we offer you?
- The stable background of a Czech company
- Long-term and perspective work
- Support for training
- Modern technologies in production and laboratories
- Wage + extra pay per shift + premium by position 10–20%
- Profit shares (13th monthly salary)
- Compensation for commuting
- Dedicated meals, choice of 3–5 meals (menu price for employees only CZK 20)
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Life and Job Jubilee Awards
- Purchase of butter at employee price
- Corporate events
If you are interested in more information, please contact us
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org nebo
or by phone: 724 090 764, 325 600 767.
We look forward to working with you!
Lenka Kvasničková and Jitka Dvořáková,