Production manager - Poděbrady
Your job will be:
Organization of the timely and complete fulfilment of production orders, management, organization and control of the work of the workers at the controlled centres, provision of production documentation and management and records at managed centres in accordance with HACCP documentation, verifying records, responsibility for adherence to work discipline, proper observance and efficient use of working time, control of THN compliance at managed resorts.
What kind of person should our new colleague be?
- Secondary / higher education – food, technical focus
- Should have a similar position in a food business (preferably in a dairy business)
- Should have knowledge of milk and dairy technology
- We expect highly developed organizational and managerial skills
- We welcome a knowledge of English
What can we offer you?
- The stable background of a Czech company
- Long-term and perspective work
- Support for training
- Wage + extra pay per shift + premium by position 10–20%
- Profit shares (13th monthly salary)
- Compensation for commuting
- Dedicated meals, choice of 3–5 meals (menu price for employees only CZK 20)
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Life and Job Jubilee Awards
- Purchase of butter at employee price
- Corporate events
If you are interested in more information, please contact us
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 720 974 846.
We look forward to working with you!