Cheesemaker - Varnsdorf
- Responsibility for cheese quality and adherence to technological procedures.
- Monitor readiness and perform the sanitation of machines, distribution pipelines and tools at the workplace.
- Take records of the production process, ensure the measurement and weighing of the volume and quantity of cheese produced.
- Communicate with current colleagues about the current situation and other production plans.
What kind of person should our new colleague be?
- Trained or secondary school in the food, chemical or agricultural industry
- We expect reliability and care
- We require time flexibility (usually two-shift traffic and weekend work)
- Practice in production is an advantage, but we teach graduates
What can we offer you?
- The stable background of a Czech company
- Long-term and perspective work
- Support for training
- Wages up to CZK 22,000, up to CZK 26,000 (including bonuses and extras)
- Extra 13th monthly salary
- Compensation for commuting
- Dietary meals, choice of 3-7 meals (menu price for employees only CZK 20)
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Life and Job Jubilee Awards
- Purchase of butter at employee price
- Corporate events
Available immediately. We look forward to working with you!
Věra Culková, Personnel Department
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send us your structured curriculum vitae by e-mail: email@example.com or call: 727 973 303.
Contact person: Věra Culková
Address: POLABSKÉ MLÉKÁRNY a.s., Dr. Kryšpína 510, 290 16 Poděbrady