Manufacturing worker - Varnsdorf
What kind of person should our new colleague be?
- Apprenticeship or secondary school in the food, chemical or agricultural industry is an advantage
- We expect reliability and care
- We require time flexibility (usually two-shift traffic and weekend work)
- Practice in production is an advantage, but we teach graduates
What can we offer you?
- The stable background of a Czech company
- Long-term and perspective work
- Support for training
- Modern technologies in production and laboratories
- Wages up to CZK 17,000, up to 20,000 CZK (including bonuses and extras)
- Extra 13th monthly salary
- Compensation for commuting
- Dietary meals, choice of 3–7 meals (menu price for employees only CZK 20)
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Life and Job Jubilee Awards
- Corporate events
Available immediately. We look forward to working with you!!
Věra Culková, Personnel Department
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send us your structured curriculum vitae by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 727 973 303.
Contact person: Věra Culková
Address: POLABSKÉ MLÉKÁRNY a.s., Dr. Kryšpína 510, 290 16 Poděbrady