Production manager - Varnsdorf
In this position, your job will involve:
- Organization of timely and complete fulfilment of production orders
- Management, organization, and control of subordinate workers
- Ensuring the management of production documentation and records at managed centres in accordance with HACCP documentation, verifying records
- Responsibility for adherence to work discipline, proper adherence to and effective use of working hours and OSH rules
- Continuous control of production – technological procedures, sanitation rules and observance of all quality and economic indicators, compliance with THN, etc.
What kind of person should our new colleague be?
- Secondary or vocational school in the food industry or technical focus, etc.
- Practice in a similar position – preferably in a food company (ideally in a dairy business)
- PC skills
- Very developed organizational and managerial skills
- Basic knowledge of the labour law
What can we offer you?
- The stable background of a Czech company
- Long-term and perspective work
- Support for training
- Wage + extra pay per shift + premium by position 10-20%
- Profit shares (13th monthly salary)
- Compensation for commuting
- Dedicated meals, choice of 3-5 meals (menu price for employees only CZK 20)
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Life and Job Jubilee Awards
- Purchase of butter at employee price
- Corporate events
If you are interested in more information, please contact us
by e-mail: zaměstnani@polabske.cz or by phone: 720 974 846.
We look forward to working with you!
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Pomocný nádvorní pracovník – obsluha lisu odpadů